Monday, April 23, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

Mika and I went to the supermarket in the morning. She likes to go to this one because they have little baskets for kids and little carts that she can use.

We had a very nice Valentines day this year. David surprised me and took us on a picnic with sushi from Ichibantei and a flower for me and a flower for Mika.It was a very nice treat.













Mika had a great time running around the big trees.





Some of my favorite sushi: tuna corn, and ebi fry nigiri! He got yogurt drinks for Mika, she loves them and I have a photo of her drinking one at the orphanage the day we had our "gotcha day."








A cuddle for Daddy.











Mika begged us to kiss so she could take our picture. She calls it "fairytale kisses."









Stay out of her way shen she's eating!








































My precious little girl.






























Our picnic location on Kadena Air Base.


















I bought a Valentine cake for David at Sweetheart Bakery. The size is perfect. (I'm not a big chocolate eater, but he LOVES it)











A yellow rose from Daddy for Valentines Day.











A red rose for me.



















I gave David a chubby bronze Buddha from China. He collects Buddha's and didn't have one like this.

















Valentines for my two little sweethearts.













I asked Max to take a picture with me.








No comments:

Post a Comment