Saturday, August 21, 2010

TV commercial for the Okinawa Electric Power Company

OK, I've been trying to load the tv commercial, but I can't seem to figure it out. Here's a link to the tv commercial I did for the Okinawa Electric Power Company! It was so much fun, but boy, for something that took 7 hours to film.....the commercial is very short and if you blink, you'll miss me. The commercial is also on the website and you just need to click on the tab that says TVCM in the top right corner tab. Then click on the clip that is labeled "Experience all-electric Hen Poll15 seconds." (it's the 2nd video toward the bottom of the screen.) http://kaeru.tv/topics/tvcf/index.html


ウチナー主婦の生活をカエル。オール電化 | 沖縄電力
kaeru.tv
ウチナー主婦

1 comment:

  1. Catherine, we loved your commercial. You look so cute. I saw you two other places, real small, and real fast in the commercial. That's cool.

    Theresa and Joel

    ReplyDelete