Sunday, October 9, 2011

A few extra photos.....

I had some extra photos, so I thought I would just post them together......
We went to "Seaside" arcade and I won some Halloween stuffies with the claw game!



































Mika is learning how to use a knife and fork, so she's practicing with pancakes and a child safe knife.

















My friend Yoriko made Mika a bento box lunch.

Mika loved it!!












I'm in the process of teaching Mika how to read. She loves to learn new things!










At a soba restaurant















Mika was excited to see a Japanese school group. They wear color coded hats when they go out for a field trip. So cute!



















Mommy, Mika and Daddy.....
(Max was at school)






Enjoying a sushi lunch while Max is at school. Mika loves these little yogurt drinks and used to drink them when she was a baby in Taiwan.







Fresh sushi! Yummy. The chef is scorching some crab meat and mayo.





























Halloween decorations off base at Mihama Village.





























Mika enjoying a "kids set" at the Thai restaurant.









We enjoyed some Thai food for lunch and I had shrimp cakes and beef salad.





Pineapple rice.....

Max didn't feel too good on this day, so he looks a little tired.














This was Max's lunch-chicken with cashews.










































Max got an ice cream for dessert off base.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Now I am hungry for that Thai Restaurant in American Village!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that the dress fits Mika. She looks very cute in it and her bangs have gotten longer. She looks so grown up.

    I'm so jealous seeing all of that delicious food. We really need to get up there to Okinawa!!

    ReplyDelete