Monday, September 12, 2011

Photos-- September 2011

My friend Keimi recently got married and I was invited to the reception. It was not at all like an American reception, and it was more like a party. Everyone had lots of fun though! It was very interesting. We played bingo!!










Me, Yoriko, Saito San and Midori. We were laughing because there was a group of men sitting next to us and they were all trying to speak English. (I was the only American)




A co-worker of the groom was feeling a little happy and friendly.....he kept telling me he wants to visit America and go to Boston to see the marathon.





Keimi looked so beautiful and very happy!

















I went out to dinner with Yori and Midori and Max went with us. They gave him a birthday gift because his birthday is next week.







Yori gave Max a pair of Japanese slippers. He loves them!
















Max and Midori at the restaurant.














An Okinawan coffee....look how tiny the creamer is!




















I made a Japanese garden in front of our house.









Max and I are going to a pottery class together. We're each making a dragon vase with clay! It'll be finished at the end of the month. Check back for more photos of the finished product!



















Max went to a pirate party with friends! He looked adorable.
Check out the "Anaheim Angels Rally Monkey" on his shoulder! He's had that monkey since he was a little boy.


















Max was reading a story to Mika and I snuck up on them to take a photo....

No comments:

Post a Comment