Monday, April 11, 2011

A trip to the Churaumi Aquarium and Mommy's birthday......

We celebrated my birthday on March 19th and had a wonderful day. I got a beautiful cake, Max gave me a Japanese sake set, Mika gave me perfume and David gave me a docking station that I can use in the kitchen to listen to my IPod while I cook. I love it! I got to choose where to go for my birthday lunch and I picked my FAVORITE burger restaurant called "Ishigaki." They make homemade buns and use Ishigaki beef for the burgers. They're my favorite. The weekend after my birthday, we drove up north and went to the aquarium. Mika loves going to the aquarium, but it was cold the day we went so we didn't stay too long.













My favorite burger on Okinawa!















My friend, Michiko San brought me flowers!














Mika is ready to go to ballet class.




Max participated in "open mike night" at school with a group of guys. They sang "Baby Don't Hurt me...no more." It was HYSTERICALLY FUNNY!!" The audience went crazy. Max is on the top row-second from the left.


1 comment:

  1. Great photo's Catherine! I love Mika's new haircut! Very proud of Max getting up on stage and singing!

    ReplyDelete