Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My baby is learning to drive......whoa Max!

Max got his learners permit last month and I'm now in the process of teaching him how to drive. He's great at parking....now we just have to work on the driving. Today was the first day he's driven on one of the busier streets, and he did a great job. On the way home he said "well, I guess I must be improving because I didn't feel like peeing my pants today for the first time!" It was a very, very funny moment!!
He'll begin taking a driving course next month, and I'm sure that will help him feel more confident also. In Okinawa, teenagers have to be 16 years old to get a restricted learners permit, 17 years old to drive on base, and 18 years old to drive off base.










1 comment:

  1. Would you be willing to give me some information re: adopting from Taiwan? We have a similar family minus the adorable little girl!

    Thanks,
    Dee fin124@aol.com

    ReplyDelete