Saturday, June 13, 2009

June 11, 2009- Having tons of fun at "Round 1"
















We celebrated Max's last day
of school by going to a new indoor
sports/play area that recently opened close to our house. It's called "Round 1" and has lots of games and fun activities!
Afterwards, we stopped at Baskin Robbins and Mika ate (and liked!) her first ice cream cone!! The flavor was "very nutty vanilla."
I was very lucky and won a few toys from the claw game. She was very happy. We all had a great time.
Max was given a certificate at school for having "Highest Honor Grades" in World History for the entire 9th grade class! We're very proud of him. (he blinked when I took the photo, sorry.)














Mika loves carrying my purse now! She's so girlie.






































Mommy won these for me!
















Enjoying my first ice cream cone.....yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment