Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We have our travel plan!

We received our itenerary from the orphanage today! It's official, we know exactly what we'll be doing while we're in Taipei. It's great to know that everything's arranged and ready for our arrival!

April 26th @ 11:45am- fly to Taipei- arrive at 12:10pm. Check into hotel and meet our guide/translator for dinner at 5:30pm.

April 27th @ 9:00am- travel by speed train to Zhuanghua province to spend the day with Mika.
10:30am-11:30am- Meet Mika's foster Mother and ask questions about Mika's care/likes/dislikes/daily schedule.
11:30am-1:00pm- Meet Mika! Have lunch with her.
1:00pm-3:30pm- Take Mika to her favorite park to spend time together and play.
3:30pm- Mika will go back to the foster home and we'll take the speed train back to the hotel in Taipei.

April 28th @ 2:00pm- travel to the orphanage to have the official receiving ceremony and pick up Mika! We're scheduled to stay at the orphanage until 3:10pm and then return to the hotel with her. I'll be a new Mommy, David will be a new Daddy and Max will be a big brother!

April 29th @ 8:00am- Appointment at the American Embassy to complete adoption paperwork. She'll officially be ours!

May 1st @ 10:45am- Arrive home on Okinawa. We're a family now!!

Only 11 more days and we'll be there! We are so thankful for Gods blessing.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new arrival" its a Girl" I will be praying for you and your family, what a great express of Love may God reward and bless you all for making a difference in the life of this child. You have trully touched my heart this morning God Bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your blog for the first time and you are almost ready to pick up your beautiful daughter. I wish for you a wonderful trip. I know you must be so excited. I would be. You have had such a wonderful experience with your agency. When you have a spare moment, I wonder if you could email me and let me know who you used. My family of 3 is very similar to yours. Thanks. FIN124@aol.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love to read your website, it's under my "favorites". Very touching. Thanks again for sharing this saga. I cannot wait to hear how about your trip to pick your daughter up goes. Joel and I are hoping to adopt from Taiwan too. Our home study is finally completed, and in the process of being signed and notarized. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete