Saturday, March 21, 2009

getting ready...











Today was a big day because I notified my school that I was taking an indefinite leave of absence to stay home with Mika. Everyone that I work with was super happy and excited for us. The principal gave me an open invitation to return to work anytime I'm ready, so that was reassuring.
I still can't believe we're going to have a little one running around our house! Just the thought of it makes us smile.
We washed all of her clothing today and that was an amazing feeling. We're flying to Taiwan in 34 more days to bring her home! Friends and family are beginning to send gifts, and that's very exciting.

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog today and your daughter's room looks great! Enjoy packing! She's a beautiful little girl~Congratulations on your referral and travel date!
    We are still waiting for a referral so keep your fingers crossed for us too!

    ReplyDelete